Throughout three years of his four-year term, Township of Irvington, NJ, Mayor Tony Vauss has proven to be a great fit for the community and a true advocate for improving the Township’s safety and cleanliness.
Entering re-election in 2018, Mayor Vauss is a no-brainer pick for leading the Township of Irvington, NJ. For anyone wondering why Tony Vauss is the right choice to be the Mayor of Irvington, NJ, the answer is simple when you look at the goals Mayor Vauss has accomplished over the years.
Reducing the violent crime rate by 80 percent, generating $4 million in additional revenue, and paving 54 streets in the Township of Irvington, NJ, are just some of the many accomplishments of Tony Vauss as the Mayor of Irvington, NJ. On top of accomplishing these amazing feats despite not raising taxes in the Township of Irvington, NJ, Tony Vauss has also been recognized for his work by receiving various accolades.
Here are some of Mayor Vauss’ most notable awards:
- Recognition Award from Irvington Police Operations Bureau Commanders, October 12, 2017
- Appreciation Award from Christian Love Baptist Church, July 8, 2017
- Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition from the Essex County Surrogate Theodore N. Stephens, II, June 17, 2017
- Father’s Day Award from Friends of Theodore N. Stephens, II, June 17, 2017
- Lifetime Achievement Award from Project Re-Direct Youth & Family Services, June 9, 2017
- Award of Merit from the Essex-West Hudson Labor Council, AFL-CIO, June 4, 2017
- President’s Award from Pillar College, May 18, 2017
- EBNJ Fundraising Committee Award of Recognition, April 1, 2017
- Democracy and Housing Award from the New Jersey Chapters of National Association of Real Estate Brokers, March 31, 2017
- Essex County Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Leadership Award from the United States Senate, February 15, 2017
- Citizen of the Year Award from Pillar College, January 26, 2017
- Community Service Award from The Ninja University Irvington Community Association, May 27, 2016
- Recognition Award from Irvington Housing Authority, July 13, 2015
- Leadership Award from the Irvington Police Department, July 13, 2015
- 29th Annual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Service Award from Irvington Board of Education, January 18, 2014
- Acknowledgement Award for School Boards Month in New Jersey from the Irvington Board of Education, January 17, 2007
- Ambassador for Peace Award from the Universal Peace Federation
Although he has already made huge strides for the community of the Township of Irvington, NJ, Mayor Tony Vauss is not resting on his laurels. He continues to work hard toward his goals and is constantly out to prove why he is the right choice to lead such an outstanding community.